Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

Here I will be documenting my favourite hobby -miniatures painting and wargaming! I will be doing reviews of any new miniatures I buy, assembly and painting guides of miniatures, coverage of Australian wargames events (and maybe some overseas events -wallet allowing). 

I have been a miniature wargamer and collector since I was about 12 years old, I think it is one of the best and most creative hobbies a person could have, I have owned many armies over the years mostly games workshop in my early days but more recently I have branched out to Mantic Games, Reaper Miniatures and any number of third party companies that make miniatures I fancy. 

I am based in Canberra Australia and I primarily play Kings of War, Deadzone, Warpath, Pathfinder and DnD. I also love boardgames and will be doing some unboxing posts and reviewing them as I collect them.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I do writing it, I love sharing my hobby with the world and hope that you find this page useful and interesting!

                                                                                            -Kharegim

Comments